PIE - Politically Incorrect Editorials

Saturday, February 19, 2005

SOTIA (State of the Internet Address)

b4 i begin my stayt of teh inetrnet adress, i wud jus lyk 2 tel u all dat n e 1 who tipes lyk dis is an [/moronhtmlscript] ABSOLUTE RETARD.

I bet you your life savings that it took you longer to read that last sentence than it will take you to read the rest of this article. Well, the intelligent parts, at least.

I'm back again for my yearly State of the Internet Address. Maybe because I'm so lazy, I should've typed "I M bck 4 my yrly SOTIA", just to make it harder for you to decipher just exactly what I'm trying to say. Seriously, if you're too lazy to type out the entire phrase, you're probably wasting even more time by having to figure out what the first letter of each word is.

To tell you the truth, the problem is only getting worse. My first sentence is a prime example of what is happening to the greatest communication system in the history of this earth, the internet. Chatrooms and forums these days are filled with nonsense crap that takes ten minutes to decipher a five-word sentence. I don't think it's laziness, though. In fact, I know it's not laziness because I'm always right. It's that kids are taught that you're supposed to type like that on the internet. You can thank AOL for that and their stupid internet abbreviation pages. They have an entire section dedicated to teaching young, innocent, soon to be serial killer children abbreviations.

According to AOL, HOTJFASIBRBDYMAM stands for hang on tight just for a second, I'll be right back, don't you move a muscle.

Sometimes I just want to cry at how stupid people are these days.

[/rant]

Oh, and if anybody here was offended by my rude remarks, IM me on MSN and I'll TTYL. K? Sry. :) :) :)

pwn3d

1 Comments:

  • "According to AOL, HOTJFASIBRBDYMAM stands for hang on tight just for a second, I'll be right back, don't you move a muscle."
    Oh man, that part made me laugh out loud. Yeah, its true - typing like that does take longer when its initial purpose was to save time.
    tsk tsk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home